Cvent - Hiring as Associate Product Consultant-Fresher, Apply Now!
Cvent is hiring applicants as Associate Product Consultant-Fresher.
Cvent is a global meeting, event, travel, and hospitality technology leader, with more than 4,700+ employees worldwide. As a leading cloud-based technology company, we have over 21,000+ customers, including 80% of the Fortune 100 companies, in more than 100 countries. Cvent’s software solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events. In addition to helping event planners navigate every aspect of the event process, we also provide an integrated platform to hoteliers to help create qualiﬁed demand for their hotels, manage that demand more eﬃciently, and measure their business performance in real-time.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Graduate/ Post-graduate with strong analytical and logical skills
- Strong business acumen, ethics, and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Support clients over the phone and email by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance
- Offer best practice tips to clients to boost their meeting attendance via Cvent’s marketing engine
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Create and maintain all product documentation
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvent’s event management software
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make the required changes
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help client meet their goals
- Document all communication with the client in Cvent’s CRM software.