Dell is hiring for Software Senior Engineer, Apply Now
Hiring for Software Senior Engineer
Dell has invited the appliance to hire for the Software Senior Engineer in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
As a Senior programmer, you'll be liable for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer’s business goals, needs, and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Contributes to the planning and architecture of latest or re-engineered software/storage environments
- Prepares written software/storage specifications for complex products from architectural diagrams and documents Develops and reviews design, functional, technical, and/or user documentation, as needed
- Measures and analyzes quality metrics.
- Defines and implements actions for departmental or cross-functional process improvements
- Design, implement, and unit test filing system software using C.
- Read and understand design specifications for new functionality, implement software according to design specifications.
- Identify and solve performance and scalability issues involving large data sets, mixed workload.
- Work in a distributed-team environment using Agile methodologies
- Collaborate well with other engineers and other engineering groups, voluntarily share information.
- Contribute to organizational goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or master's in Engineering.
- Experience: 5- 8 Years of enterprise-class product development.
- Experience in Unix systems programming.
- Experience in C, multi-threading, algorithms, data structures
- Experience in scripting languages like Shell or Python.
- Experience in debugging tools like gdb, wingdb.
- Experience in Storage system technology(especially File Systems/Volume Manager experience)
- Linux internals
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Employment Type: Full-Time