Deloitte | Hiring for Analyst – Business Systems, Apply Now!
Deloitte is Hiring for an Analyst – Business Systems. Interested ones can apply.
- Develop, test, and implement technical reporting solutions.
- Collaborates with key stakeholders, gathering business requirements, and translating requirements into reporting and dashboard solutions
- Modify and maintain existing reports and reporting applications.
- Identifies key drivers of a defined problem and proposes solutions
- Recognizes and solves problems using analysis, experience, and judgment
- Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity, and scalability.
- Work with the testing team to develop performance test plans and cases.
- Customize ServiceNow (or other workflow applications) and facilitate the rollout of new applications and modules and configure Application UI and Configure WorkflowDesign technical solutions and implementations of strategic technologies and other modules.
- Develop scripts, workflows, and flows on ServiceNow and other platforms to automate tasks and integrations
- Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting, and third-party software integrations.
- Participate in ongoing production support and end-user support
- Manage service-impacting events and track resolution within established service-level commitments by using appropriate diagnostic procedures, tools, and processes.
- The team works on technologies like Tableau, RPA, Cognos, Integrify, Application testing, SQL, Alteryx, Jira Etc.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, good presentation and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work well with internal clients.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, rapidly changing environment. Strong engagement skills, working with senior leaders on regular basis.
- Collaborate with other cross-functional departments in the firm to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work independently and with the team to ensure quality deliverables on the project
- Strong analytical skills, inquisitive nature, organized, process-driven, and detail-oriented.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated team player who works best in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong organizational, project management, and time management skills