Deloitte is hiring for Intern- R&LS - FIRR, Salary [Apply Now]
Hiring for Intern- R&LS - FIRR
Deloitte has invited the appliance to hire for the "Intern- R&LS - FIRR" position in Mumbai, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at the least levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and society and make an impact that matters.
- Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrates strong commitment to non-public learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to assist attract top talent
- Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on the track
- Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and therefore the business
- Experience risk model development, validation, or equivalent risk analytical role in a consulting firm, financial institution
- Good knowledge of Basel II requirements and capital calculation methodology for a minimum of one among credit risk, market risk, or operational risk
- Hands-on experience on risk management platforms like SAS, Oracle OFSAA, Misys Fusion Risk, SunGard, etc. with knowledge of the configuration of these systems
- Thorough understanding of monetary instruments like loans, bonds, swaps, options, deposits, T-bills, market borrowings, exotics, etc.
- Good understanding of quantitative techniques like Monte Carlo simulation / structured and unstructured statistical techniques/optimization routines
- Working knowledge of analytical techniques like clustering / multiple correlations / logistic regression/discriminant analysis/ statistic analysis etc.
- Experience of getting supported the implementation of models in one or more of the subsequent systems are going to be a robust advantage:
- Credit risk management system
- Market risk management system
- Operational risk management system
- Asset liability management system
- Fund transfer pricing system
- Cost allocation and profitability system
- Superior communication skills with stakeholders in the least levels of the interior organization and clientele
- MBA or equivalent Master's degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics, or Mathematics from premier institutes required. Graduates (B.Tech / B.E) with relevant experience also can be considered.
- Professional certifications like CFA and FRM would be highly desirable
- Quantitative training and strong problem-solving skills are necessary.
- Technology experience would be required in a minimum of one statistical tool (SAS, R, MATLAB, etc.) and programming knowledge (C++, Java, etc.) would be desirable.
- Mumbai, India
Job Type: Intern