Deloitte | Hiring for NOA Analyst, Apply Now!
Deloitte is inviting applicants as NOA Analysts.
The Deloitte Encore Program is specifically designed to enable seasoned professionals who have left the workforce for one to three years to return to work. This paid 16-week program offers an opportunity to enhance your skills while providing you with a role in a client service environment. A network of Deloitte professionals will be assigned to provide you with relevant training and mentorship and will help support your professional growth while you gain hands-on experience. You may also have the opportunity to join the team upon successful completion of the program.
- Graduate in any stream with 0-4 years of experience
- Excellent communication skills—verbal and written
- Excellent reporting skills and knowledge of Microsoft Products such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Word.
- Experience in working on Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo, SAP, etc.)
- Excellent reporting skills involving MS Excel—high-end reporting Preferred
- Experience in transaction processing
- Support the Acquisition teams in application management, immigration initiation, prepayments, candidate signed documentation, and onboarding activities.
- Partner closely with the recruiters and coordinators to understand the upcoming volumes for both campus and experienced hires to build strategies/timelines for smooth and effective onboarding.
- Strictly adhere to the process and timelines set for the recruiting/hiring process which includes—application management, immigration initiation, and candidate onboarding activities.
- Candidate status reporting with high quality and accuracy—mailbox management, analyzes various reports for effective follow-up with the stakeholders on the key elements of the onboarding process.
- Coordinate with all the other team members internally and with other groups within Recruiting Services to drive for quality and SLAs on all deliverables.