DXC - Hiring as an Associate Professional Application Delivery, Apply Now!
DXC is hiring applicants for an Associate Professional Application Delivery.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private, and hybrid clouds. The world's largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy services to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience across their IT estates.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Service Request Management
- Escalation Management
- Monitoring of Applications and reporting
- Performing Application Sanity Checks and exceptional Handling
- 24/7 Support
- ITIL Best Practices
- AWS and AZURE knowledge
- SQL/Window Servers/IIS/Python - Added Advantage
- Assists with coordinating activities of functional areas or department account lead to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Assists in day-to-day Application support delivery to our clients globally
- Be part of a 24/7 Support team and provide high-quality production support services
- Actively manage Application Incidents and Changes using the ITIL framework
- Representing support in High severity Incident Management or Major Incident Management
- Works closely with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meets client specifications.
- Assists in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Actively participate in Application delivery projects and enhancements.