GE HealthCare | Edison Engineering Development Program, Apply ASAP!
Edison Engineering Development Program (EEDP) - Rotational Engineering Leadership program committed to growing GE's entry-level, high-potential talent people with a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence, professional skills, and GE values-by accelerating their development through intense technical training and a variety of business critical assignments.
- Contributes to the activities of the teams across rotational assignments paired with formal classroom studies.
- Partner with teams from within the business unit to specific needs and communicates about project approach and present outcomes.
- A basic understanding of key business drivers uses this understanding to accomplish their own work. Good understanding of how the work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Contributes to a wide variety of projects and assignments to grow leadership skills, business acumen, and technical skills.
- Works within a team setting and/or under guidance from Assignment Manager.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. For customer-facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customers and GE. Explains technical information to others.
- Bachelor's Degree /Master's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Information Technology or associated degree.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Plan and perform assigned tasks within the framework of areas schedules, budget, quality, and cost constraints while maintaining accuracy and thoroughness -Participate and contribute to relevant design reviews
- Demonstrate ability to understand and apply engineering fundamentals in the business environment -Demonstrate analytical / problem-solving skills
- Collaborate with managers in setting realistic and challenging goals and executing against those goals -Propose new analyses, techniques, and methodologies with respect to a specific area of responsibility where applicable
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to changing environments and requirements.
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills