Engineering Campus Hiring Program- 2021 at Goldman Sachs; Apply by August 15, 2021
Goldman Sachs has invited the appliance for Engineering Campus Hiring Program-2021 in India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
The Engineering Campus Hiring Program is the firm’s initiative to identify and hire top Engineering talent from across engineering schools in the country. As part of the program, candidates need to go through multiple assessment rounds, where they would be tested on their programming skills and analytical aptitude.
Candidates who successfully make it through the process will be offered a role in the Engineering function at Goldman Sachs offices in India.
This program is open to all engineering students in India across the pre-final & final years of graduation and post-graduation.
- 2022 New Analyst: Graduation in 2022 (Full-time hire - May/June intake)
- 2022 Summer Internship: Graduation in 2023 (Intern hire - April/July intake)
- Registrations: July 22, 2021 – 6:00pm IST to August 15, 2021 – 11:59pm IST
- Aptitude Test: August 22, 2021
- Technical Test: First week of October 2021 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude test)
- Interviews: Third week of October 2021 (only for those shortlisted through the aptitude and technical tests)
To apply for 2022 Summer Internship positions- Click here
To apply for 2022 New Analyst (Full-time) positions- Click here