Ericsson - Hiring for Automation Engineer, Apply Now!
Ericsson is hiring applicants for Automation Engineer, Interested candidates can apply.
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in ECE, IT, CS, or MCA.
- Minimum years of relevant experience: 0- 2 years.
- You are passionate about technology and software development!
- You are continuously experimenting and learning more
- You love solving problems and digging into complex problems
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane
- Involved in Solution Design, Development, and Integration.
- Involved in Problem-solving and critical thinking.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- sharing all knowledge of the automation applications owned, in terms of code, application architecture, user-IDs, user IDs, security security-related, etc., with the appropriate partners.
- Ownership of timely updates to all the affected partners regarding any new factors affecting any Automation application designed or deployed or both.
- Good knowledge and skills in any RDBMS, preferably in SQL.
- Good solid understanding of packet networking. Development experience on this would be a definite plus.
- Basic familiarity with mobile telecommunication networks, their architecture, and mechanisms would be an added advantage.
- Primary Competence Domain (Software development).
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India