EY | Hiring for Data Analytics - Contractors, Apply ASAP!
EY is Hiring for Data Analytics - Contractors. Interested ones can apply.
- Analyze large volumes of data and define clear strategies in assurance analytical work
- Act as a team player and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of different aspects of auditing. Correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
- Must be able to work closely with the Global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy, and framework
- Support extraction of data from multiple sources by understanding data structure requirement
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Excellent communication, presentation, and people skills
- Problem-solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel as required
- Should have a high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering good quality work
- B.E. or B. Tech Fresher or any other graduate degree, ACCA or CA inter (fully or partially qualified), M.Com, B.Com, BSc (Computer Science), MSc (Computer Science)
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence tools (e.g., Tableau, SAS, Spotfire)
- Interest in business and commerciality.
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience, and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
- Opportunity to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries