EY | Hiring for Platform Engineering, Power Apps Engineer, Apply Now!
EY is Hiring for Platform Engineering, Power Apps Engineer. Interested ones can apply.
- Engineer and automate platform solutions to meet and exceed the expectations of the Product Manager
- Proactively evolve and apply DevSecOps methodologies, standards, and leading practices
- Ensure re-use through consumption and expansion of shared platform technology assets
- Apply modern development standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, and usability design standards, as appropriate.
- Ensure quality through the use of manual and automated controls
- Provide training and support for platform/product operations
- Using critical thinking, consider the art of the possible, compare various options based on feasibility and impact, propose measurable plans and roadmaps that balance tactical and strategic needs
Skills and attributes for success
- Good technical competency in designing, developing, and debugging solutions
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or a related field preferred
- 1 -2 years in an engineering role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS platforms.
- 0- 1 year CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management, and automation tools such as GitHub, VSTS, Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Ambari, Chef, Salt, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Some relevant experience with any of the following: Azure, O365, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Multi-system Integration using industry standards such as REST, API, JSON, SOAP, etc
- Some relevant proven experience is required, demonstrating a working knowledge of relevant software infrastructure platforms (depending on specialism) and an understanding of applicable standards
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a leading member of global, distributed teams passionate about delivering quality services and solutions
- Encourage DevSecOps teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary
- Demonstrate excellent engineering & automation skills in the context of cloud-based global platform/product delivery using continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
- Demonstrate ability to learn new and emerging technologies which define engineering standards and produce automation code
- Operational abilities including early life support and driving root cause analysis and remediation
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Source control Management (git)
- Azure cloud
- ARM Templates
- Scripting (PowerShell or Python)
- Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Agile methodology
- AZ400 Certified Preferred