FREE NIT Puducherry DEVELOPMENT OF DECENTRALISED IOT SYSTEMS USING BLOCKCHAIN
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PUDUCHERRY
FIVE DAYS ONLINE FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (FDP)
DEVELOPMENT OF DECENTRALISED IOT SYSTEMS USING BLOCKCHAIN
26-30 DECEMBER 2020
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PUDUCHERRY is organizing a FIVE DAYS ONLINE FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (FDP) ON DEVELOPMENT OF DECENTRALISED IOT SYSTEMS USING BLOCKCHAIN. This five days FDP is sponsored by the AICTE TRAINING AND LEARNING (ATAL) ACADEMY. This online FDP will start from the 26th December 2020 and will end on the 20th December 2020.
The following candidates can apply for this online FDP,
- Faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions
- Research scholars
- PG students
There is no registration fee to apply for this FDP at NIT Puducherry.
The certificates shall be issued by the DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY PUDUCHERRY to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks in the test.
- Participants should preferably have a desktop/laptop with Core i5 8GB RAM, preferably with Ubuntu 16.4 OS.
- All sessions will be conducted online.
Sessions will be handled by industry and academic experts.
The topics which will be covered in this online FDP by NIT Puducherry are not limited to,
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Introduction to Hyperledger
- Hyperledger Setup
- Building the First Network Configuration
- Building First Hyperledger App
- Introduction to the Internet of Things
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi
- Raspberry PI Setup
- First Raspberry PI Application
- Sending IoT Data to Blockchain
- Extending the App to send multiple data
- Real-world solutions
- Roadmap of Blockchain & IoT
How to apply
Interested candidates who want to join this FIVE DAYS ONLINE FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (FDP) ON DEVELOPMENT OF DECENTRALISED IOT SYSTEMS USING BLOCKCHAIN at NITV Puducherry can apply here or can fill the form below.