FRESHWORKS | Application for Graduate Trainee - Software Engineering, Apply now!
Freshworks is hiring candidates for the Graduate Trainee - Software Engineering.
- This is for final-year students currently in college who will graduate by July 2022; ready to join as full-time employees upon graduation.
- We are open to students pursuing all undergraduate courses. We do not have positions for fresh PG students at this time.
- If you graduated in 2021 or earlier, we have only a few openings where we are hiring freshers - we will reach out to you based on the openings we have.
- If you are not yet in your final year (graduating in 2023 or later) - we will archive your profile for now and you can apply when you are in your final year.
Skills Required :
- Solid problem-solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Experience with hands-on programming (in any language).
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, and OOPs concepts.
- Passion for building things from the ground up.
- If you've built web/mobile apps during your time in college, that will certainly give you an edge.
Recruitment Process :
- Shortlisted profiles will be invited to a coding challenge. We will send out invites in a periodic manner and give them one week to complete them.
- All our interviews will be virtual video interviews on Zoom
- Given the context of Covid and remote work – Freshworks is working partially remotely (as things stand today). While we have office locations in Chennai, Bangalore, and Hyderabad – we are open to hiring in all these locations, but the majority of our teams are based out of Chennai.
- We are also tentatively looking at expanding to newer locations and will take your preference in case you wish to be based out of these locations in the future.
- We are also slowly returning back to the office in phases and will expect those hired to work out of one of the three offices upon joining.
Job location :
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India