Gartner | Hiring for the position of Apps Ops DevOps Engineer, Apply Now!
Gartner is hiring for the position of Apps Ops DevOps Engineer. Interested ones can apply.
- Ensure Gartner’s enterprise application environments are stable, reliable, and secure. Meet and exceed SLAs/OLA.
- Support technology leaders to advance our application platforms and automation pipelines.
- Provide and support the tactical and strategic directions for Gartner's cloud and application infrastructure.
- Manage and consolidate Gartner’s application deployments to drive down costs.
- Provide status reports to the Team Manager, Sr. Director, and VP of Application Services in Enterprise Technology and Operations.
- Support our security, performance, observability, and resiliency frameworks.
- Support AppDev teams to ensure delivery of desired business outcomes
- Maintain Service Levels and department goals for Incident and Problem resolution.
- Support automation efforts across the DevOps team utilizing Infrastructure as Code (IaC), microservice-based cloud deployments, and CI & CD.
- Work on container technologies docker [AKS/EKS/ECS].
- Work on Cloud Providers like Azure and Azure.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems, Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of Information Technology experience in a public cloud platform and related services [Azure preferred], Kubernetes, automation development, and/or orchestration positions.
- Hands-on experience with Azure services (Azure App Services, Azure VM, Function Apps, ADF, Azure CLI, ARM Templates, etc.)
- Experience with containers, docker, Kubernetes, and serverless functions
- Experience in deployment pipelines, configuring and maintaining, and troubleshooting .NET, IIS, java, and open-source applications is required
- Experience with Infrastructure Configuration and Provisioning tools and concepts (Terraform, Ansible, HashiCorp Packer, Puppet, C, or similar)
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes and DevOps tools (Jenkins, other)
- Experience in supporting workloads on Windows and/or Unix (RHEL/CentOS/Ubuntu) is required
- Must have strong scripting experience (python, shell, groovy, Powershell, etc.)
- Experience utilizing tools such as DataDog, Dynatrace, Splunk, or similar is desired
- The ability to participate in rotational on-call support is required
- Adept at learning and applying new technologies and solving new problems
- Relevant Cloud Certifications are an asset