Genpact | Hiring for Process Associate - Customer Service, Apply Now!
Genpact is Hiring for a Process Associate - Customer Service. Interested ones can apply.
- Respond to customer queries and customer concerns
- Making outbound calls to Customers and Employers
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for the end user.
- Maintain a deep understanding of client processes and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and bring up product bugs
- Providing excellent customer service to our customers
- You should be responsible to exhibit the capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Responsible to showcase tried work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger reciprocal environment
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
- Freshers are eligible
- Previous experience in a customer service role chat/email/voice
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with a customer-centric approach
- Excellent proficiency in written English and with a neutral English accent
- You should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shifts)