Goldman Sachs | Hiring for Compliance Engineering - Software Engineer, Apply Now!
Goldman Sachs is Hiring for Compliance Engineering - Software Engineer. Interested ones can apply.
- build and operate a suite of platforms and applications that prevent, detect, and mitigate regulatory and reputational risk across the firm.
- have access to the latest technology and to massive amounts of structured and unstructured data.
- leverage modern frameworks to build responsive and intuitive front-end and Big Data applications.
A successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field of study.
- Expertise in Java development.
- Experience in automated testing and SDLC concepts.
- The ability (and tenacity) to clearly express ideas and arguments in meetings and on paper.
Experience in some of the following is desired and can set you apart from other candidates :
- UI/UX development
- API design, such as to create of interconnected services,
- message buses or real-time processing,
- relational databases
- knowledge of the financial industry and compliance or risk functions
- influencing stakeholders.