Google - Hiring as Test Engineer, SAP, Apply Now!
Google is hiring applicants as Test Engineer, SAP.
As a Test Engineer, you will isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify bug fixes. You will build test libraries for regression and automated testing. You will provide detailed reproduction steps and assist with debugging to isolate the cause of bugs. You will also design documents for projects, and write and review code.
- Experience with software development in one or more general-purpose programming languages (e.g., Java, Python, C++)
- Experience with Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) development
- Experience in SAP J2EE development
- Experience with Enterprise Applications
- Experience with SAP Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Develop, document, and maintain functional and load test plans and test cases in the testing tool.
- Review business requirements and functional/design specifications to prepare test plans.
- Perform testing for software functionality, data validations, performance, reliability, and stability.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and performance goals.
- Evaluate appropriate test tools to achieve intended outcomes most efficiently.
Google-In-office: Bangalore, Karnataka, India