Google | Information Technology Apprenticeship, February 2023 Start, Apply Now!
Google is inviting applications for Information Technology Apprenticeships. Interested ones can apply.
The Google IT Apprenticeship is a program of at least 12 months offering learning and development to individuals looking to start a career in IT.
- Train in networking, infrastructure, and multi-platform system administration, and develop further skills through experience in communication technology (video and voice), hardware, mobile devices, and project management.
- Help support internal infrastructure by escalating issues to appropriate teams.
- Attend required training and participate in mentoring sessions as specified.
- Help support internal employees on all of their IT needs across a variety of platforms (e.g., ChromeOS, Linux, iOS, Android, etc.).
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or another technical discipline.
- 6 months of experience in an IT or a related technical field (e.g., personal projects, coding languages, operating systems, building computers/apps, volunteering with STEM organizations, etc.).
- Experience in customer service roles.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience thinking critically and problem-solving.
- Interest in or experience with technology.
- Ability to work on ambiguous tasks, find suitable solutions, and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently and within a team framework.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and customer service skills.