Groww | Customer Success Executive, Apply Now!
Groww is inviting applicants as Customer Success Executive, Interested candidates can apply.
We are making finance simple for millions in India. Groww is on a mission to responsibly democratize access to financial services for millions of Indians. We are a customer-first company. We believe in crafting our customers' best and most delightful user experience. And we leverage first principle thinking and technology to solve problems at scale. If this excites you, join us.
- Undergraduate courses (BCom, BBA, BBM, BA, B.Sc, MBA/ PGDM).
- 50% cutoff – 10th, 12th, and Graduation.
- No backlogs and Gap years during education
Expectations from successful candidates are:
- Eagerness to learn about the company's products and capabilities.
- Ability to mana age the high volume of inbound customer queries.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to understand and explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- Ability to empathize with the customer and high customer centricity.
- Knowledge of other regional languages is helpful if the company works within the country.
- Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound queries.
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
- Aid with the development and improvement of the product by gathering feedback to identify recurring issues and addressing these with the product manager.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention Preferred
Skills and Expertise:
At Groww, customer-centricity is displayed in everything we do. We are obsessed with providing a seamless experience for our customers. Regardless of the touchpoints, our Customer Success Team ensures the customer finds what s/he needs in a fast and easy way. To make this happen, we are looking for dynamic and energetic professionals with good communication skills who demonstrate a customer-first attitude. This role is critical as it is the first point of call for the customers.