IIT Ropar | Advertisement for Non-teaching posts, Apply by July 9th, 2023
Indian Institute of Technology Ropar is inviting applications to hire for non-teaching posts on contractual basis. Interested ones can apply asap.
|S No.||Name of posts||Number of posts|
|1.||Library Professional Trainees||02|
|2.||Part Time Sports Coaches (Athletics, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Hockey,Table Tennis, Tennis, Volleyball, Weightlifting / Gym)||09 (1 each)|
1. Library Professional Trainee
- Stipend: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Educational Qualification: Masters in Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc) or equivalent with First Class.
- Desirable Experience: Knowledge of computers, IT Applications in Libraries, Library Management System.
- Nature of Traineeship: Learn while work on different functions & services of the libraries of Transit and Main Campuses. The selected candidates will work from Monday- Saturday (six days a week) and be ready to work in different shifts, weekends and holidays on rotation basis.
- Age Limit: Not exceeding 26 years as on the last date of receipt of online application form. Relaxation for different categories will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules.
- Selection: Selection of candidates will be based on their consistent good academic record, performance in the written test, trade/practical test and personal interview.
2. Part Time Sports Coaches
- Stipend: ₹ 20,000 - 30,000/- negotiable
- Qualification and Experience: Preference will be given to the experienced, qualified, result oriented coaches with minimum qualification of NIS/MPED/PGDPEd/ BPE from UGC recognized University with two years of sports coaching experience in College/ University/ State team/ National team of respective sports.
- Graduation in any discipline from UGC recognized University with sports coaching diploma/ certificate from sports association /federation with three years of sports coaching experience in College/ University/ State team/ National team of respective sports.
- Graduation in any discipline from UGC recognized University and candidate must be an International player/ National Player/ State Player with five years of coaching experience in College / University / State team / National team of respective sports.
- Working Days: Tuesday to Sunday (04 Hours to 08 Hours per day)
- Age Limit: Minimum 23 years
- The engagement will be made initially for a period of 01 year for the post at S.no. 1.
- For Part Time Sports coaches the contract will be initially upto April 30, 2024 and walk-in-interview for same will be held on 17.07.2023