HackerEarth | Walmart: Call of Code 3.0 | Hiring Challenge 2022, Apply by August 07, 2022
HackerEarth is inviting applicants for Walmart: Call of Code 3.0 | Hiring Challenge 2022, Online, Participation is confidential, Backend Challenge, Software Engineer / Sr. Software Engineer,2-8 years Experience.
BE/BTech or ME/MTech equivalent with Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Telecommunication, Information Technology, Instrumentation.
- 8 MCQs.
- 2 DS-Algo questions of medium complexity.
- Language restriction - Java / Scala / Python / Java Script / Kotlin / Objective C / Golang
You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You love writing and owning codes and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. You have strong problem-solving, analytics, decision-making, and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and motivated with the desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. You are extremely approachable, a good team player, and can easily adapt to changing environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline with experience between 2-8 years
- Strong computer science knowledge in algorithms, data structures, and database concepts. Thorough knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and experience implementing RESTFUL Web Services
- Good in any of the programming languages: Java / Scala /Python / Java Script / Kotlin / Objective C / Golang
- Solid design and coding skills
- Preference for candidates in the e-commerce, retail, or mobile software space
- Experience building high-performance, highly available, and scalable systems
- Strong knowledge of data structures and SQL technologies
- Experience with storage technologies such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Hive, Cassandra, Hadoop, and Kafka
Bangalore / Chennai