HCL | Engineer for the execution of cyber security program functions, Apply by 12 August 2022
HCL is inviting applicants as Engineers for the execution of cyber security program functions, Interested candidates can apply.
To contribute primarily to the basic operational execution of cyber security program functions which aims at testing the operational effectiveness and readiness of the first line of defense and analyzing the design and operating effectiveness of controls for various InfoSec programs like SSAE16, ISMS through internal audits.
- Domain Competencies-Cybersecurity
- Operations-Vulnerability & Compliance
- Serving as a subject matter expert within your function, preparing metrics reports, performing scribe responsibilities, scheduling static and dynamic vulnerability scans, and responding to basic procedural incidents and applicable technical advisories and threat intel notifications.
- To assist in program development and facilitate function maturity and coordinate the work with Global Information Technology, Risk and Compliance, and other internal stakeholders
- To conduct internal (facility level or project level) audits (SOC1, SOC2, ISMS) as per the audit calendar and collect required audit evidence and assist in audit closures.
- To execute daily operations of cyber security program functions and analyze operational sustenance and effectiveness of cyber security functions
- To project internal audits for Information Security Management System and prepare audit reports based on findings.
No. of Positions: