HCL Tech - Hiring Fresher - US Healthcare Process, Apply Now!
HCL Tech is hiring fresher for US Healthcare Process.
We are HCLTech, one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world and home to 222,000+ people across 60 countries, supercharging progress through industry-leading capabilities centered around Digital, Engineering and Cloud.
The driving force behind that work, our people, are diverse, creative, and passionate, raising the bar for excellence on a regular basis. We, in turn, work hard to bring out the best in them as we strive to help them find their spark and become the best version of themselves that they can be.
If all this sounds like an environment you’ll thrive in, then you’re in the right place. Join us on our journey to advancing the technological world through innovation and creativity.
Education qualification - Graduation Mandatory ( Any Bachelor Degree) – without Arrears
- Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) and follow up on outstanding AccountsReceivable.
- Understand the client requirements and specifications of the project
- Ensure that the deliverable to the client adhere to the quality standards
- Outbound calls to insurances for claim status and eligibility verification
- Denial documentation and taking further action
- Calling the insurance carriers based on the appointment received by the clients and to get the status of the unpaid claims
- Working on the outstanding claims reports/account receivable reports received from the client or generated from the specific client software
- Willing to work in any process pertaining to voice based on the requirement (Insurance Follow UP, Patient calling, Provider outreach program etc.)
- Maintain the individual daily logs • Performs assigned tasks/ completes targets with speed and accuracy as per client SLAs
- Work cohesively in a team setting
- Assist team members to achieve shared goals
Good communication skills
Role & Responsibility:
We are searching for Freshers (Pass out from 2022 & 2023) with Excellent Communication skills and who want to make a real impact on the Healthcare Industry.
How You'll Grow:
At HCLTech, we offer continuous opportunities for you to find your spark and grow with us. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your role and to really learn what type of work sparks your brilliance the best. Throughout your time with us, we offer transparent communication with senior-level employees, learning and career development programs at every level, and opportunities to experiment in different roles or even pivot industries. We believe that you should be in control of your career with unlimited opportunities to find the role that fits you best.
· We are one of the fastest-growing large tech companies in the world, with offices in 60+ countries across the globe and 222,000 employees
· Our company is extremely diverse with 165 nationalities represented
· We offer the opportunity to work with colleagues across the globe
· We offer a virtual-first work environment, promoting a good work-life integration and real flexibility
· We are invested in your growth, offering learning and career development opportunities at every level to help you find your own unique spark
· We offer comprehensive benefits for all employees
· We are a certified great place to work and a top employer in 17 countries, offering a positive work environment that values employee recognition and respect
Equality & Opportunity for All
Representing 165 nationalities across the globe, we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, religion, sex, color, age, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, physical disability or genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with federal, state, and/or local law.
Shift Timing :
Only Night Shifts
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.