HDFC BANK - Hiring for Retail Agri-Credit-officer(FRESHER), Apply now!
HDFC Bank is one of India’s leading private banks and was among the first to receive approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to set up a private sector bank in 1994 and is open to applying for the position of Retail Agri-Credit-officer.
- Category: Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree
- Industry: BFSI/Insurance
- Role: Fresher/Sales
- Years of experience: 0 to 1
- Daily field visit to Customers (groups) to conduct Borrower Eligibility Test (BET) to check;
- Update BET details/findings in the BET tool, this also includes;
- Appraise the credit manager / RM of any ring leaders, dummy customers, and possible fraud events identified during field activities for necessary action.
- Physical File Verification with system/Mobile APP- Crosschecking of entry done in a system with application form details of each member via KYC detail, family details, existing loan details & Activity
- Entering visit details on a day-to-day basis in SLI Officer Monitoring System/or any other system/ Mobile APP.
Additional Responsibilities :
- Load Sharing of other locations for conducting BET in times of high volumes or any other reasons as per instructions of the Credit Manager.
- Cross Verification of certain tracks from different MFIs on case to case basis.
- Accompanying Credit Manager for post-disbursement visits, if required
- Advance planning with the business team on groups to be visited per week.
- Feedback to the Credit Manager about geography, negative area, competition presence, customer quality, market trends in terms of the launch of new products by competitors,
- change in their sourcing/appraisal process, etc.
- Other activities such as post approvals visits, recovery visits along with the sales Officer, preparation of MIS, or any other as an informed time to time.
Skills Required :
- Honesty & integrity
- Hard & smart working
- Go-getter attitude
- Ability to convince & influence
- Good observation skills
- Communication & interpersonal skills