Hiring Bachelors for Associate Technical Support Specialist, Apply Now!
PTC is Hiring a bachelor for Associate Technical Support Specialist. Interested ones can apply.
Pune, Maharashtra, India
- A strong capacity and desire to develop personalized customer service and communication skills.
- The candidate is expected to understand and relate to customers’ needs while effectively managing customer expectations.
- A strong background in technical and customer support is desired.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple urgent issues in parallel.
- The confidence, communication, and interpersonal skills to manage and direct customers during urgent and/or critical situations.
- The desire to learn new skills, coach, mentor, and train peers throughout the organization.
- The ability to work with teammates in a collaborative manner to achieve a mission.
- Presentation skills to prepare and present to large or small groups on technical and functional topics.
- Strong experience in implementing or supporting Client-Server architecture or Multi-tier applications including practical knowledge of core components such as Databases, Networking, and Operating Systems.
- Exposure to functional or hands-on knowledge of cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS or vCloud, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to solve analytical problems with maintaining effective and precise investigation, and documentation for issues, defects, and customer use cases.
- Object-Oriented programming background preferably in Java.
- An understanding of web and web services development including the use of RESTful APIs, HTML, and XML is preferred.
- 0-2 years experience with practical knowledge in related support, and services fields that comprises technical and soft skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields. Experience working with technically diverse teams. Strong verbal and written communication skills for English are required, however, other international languages such as German, French is a plus.