Hiring for Intern at Microchip | Engineering | Salary | Apply Now
Hiring for INTERN
Microchip has invited the appliance to hire for the "Intern" in Engineering position at Statewide, Karnataka India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
It is an Internship position that's available for MPLAB Harmony 3 SDK Automated Test and Validation team.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Therefore, to understand the ATSAM, the PIC32 microcontroller and peripheral architecture and their operation, MPLAB Harmony SDK API, and develop automated test and validation test suites.
- To design and develop the PC and the Embedded tools that enable the test automation.
- To support the ongoing automation and the production regression test setup maintenance and their upgradation.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of microcontrollers and commonly used peripherals (GPIO, Clock, Timer, I2C, SPI, and UART)
- Excellent understanding of C language concepts like data and performance pointers, structures, and linked lists.
- Knowledge of Python will be a plus.
- Should have an aptitude working with hardware.
- Curiosity and investigative talent are going to be another plus.