Hiring for Operations Engineer at Adidas; Apply ASAP
Adidas has invited the appliance to hire Operations Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
The aim of the role is to work as part of a team to provide operational support, incident management, and stakeholder communication for a critical system used by our global supply planning community, having a few hundred users. You can expect very diverse tasks from jumping in code to analyzing a business request. You will work in a global environment within a highly motivated and very international team.
- Following agreed procedures, identifies, registers, and categorizes incidents.
- Gathers information to enable incident resolution and promptly allocates incidents as appropriate.
- Maintains records and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
- Act as a SPOC and escalation point for all day-to-day operational issues.
- Accountable for proper monitoring of the application, to help incident and problem management
- Review, improve and create monitoring points
- Investigates problems in systems, processes, and services.
- Assists with the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures
Release and deployment
- Uses the tools and techniques for specific areas of release and deployment activities.
- Administers the recording of activities, logging of results, and documents technical activity is undertaken.
- May carry out early life support activities such as providing support advice to initial users
- Investigates operational needs, problems, and opportunities, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organizations.
- Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
- Accountable for the quality of service toward stakeholders, including business
- Track, improve or create KPIs to measure service quality
- Driving continuous improvements
- University Degree or comparable education
- 3-5 years experience in application operations and software development
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- ITIL and SRE framework experience
- Java programming language
- Web services
- Used/configured monitoring tools
- Docker/Kubernetes/AWS knowledge
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Employment Type: Full-time