Hiring for Senior Software Engineer at Microsoft, Apply Now
Microsoft has invited the appliance to hire a Senior Software Engineer in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a key player across all areas of the engineering lifecycle, including understanding requirements from actual customers, defining the scope of the feature set, building the right experience through, and sustaining it through its maturity.
- End to finish ownership of a feature/area/OSS database API from design to execution
- Proven track record of design/ implementation/debugging and monitoring of business-critical services at scale
- Strong communication skills and skill to figure across multiple teams to drive cross-functional results.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and go above and beyond to understand intricate details of products.
- Coaching and mentoring other engineers Deep customer empathy
- Proficiency with C# and/or C, C++
- Familiarity with concurrent/multi-threaded programming, a good understanding of algorithms and distributed systems.
- 7+ years of proven experience in building and shipping production software or services.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with any existing open-source API stack like Cassandra/Redis/MongoDB is a huge plus.
- Experience in Java/Python/Node/Go
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Employment Type: Full-time