Hiring via Tata Imagination Challenge- 2021, Register by Oct. 22nd, 2021- Dare2Compete
Tata Imagination Challenge 2021 is India’s largest competition that’s open to all college students across the country (Student Track) as well as all Tata group employees across the world (In-House Track). It can be an idea of any kind, and from any discipline like technology, sustainability, sciences, economics, social change, design, arts, global, entrepreneurship, healthcare, and more.
They may or may not belong to the current Tata business ecosystem but we welcome all ideas that are mindful of Tata's ethos.
- Are a college-going student (Undergraduate or Postgraduate) from any stream, across the country.
- Are currently an active full-time student
- Have completed 10+2 schooling or equivalent
- Are in any year of college study, after 10+2 schooling or equivalent (1st /2nd /3rd /4th /5th year of college)
- Have enrolled for regular or full-time courses, Undergraduate (UG) OR Postgraduate (PG), in a university/ college as of 1st September 2021, across India.
- Are pursuing courses approved by AICTE or UGC or 1-year management courses by business schools.
- Classes in your academic curriculum have begun.
- You are a permanent employee of any Tata company or Tata Joint venture company, globally (Including those who are on sabbatical).
- Treasure Hunt
- Round 1.1 - Tata Brand Assessment
- Round 1.2 - Gamified Assessment
- Round 2 - Video Pitch Submissions
- Idea Buddy Phase
- Round 3 - Leader Interaction
Awards & Prizes:
- TAS PPI (As per the PPI eligibility guidelines*)
- A cash prize of Rs. 2 lakhs for each winner
- Mentoring sessions by the Tata leaders
- Accelerator sessions by subject matter experts
- Access to Tata Tomorrow University – Our learning portal (www.tmtctata.com)
- Nomination to flagship learning programs
- The last date to register for this challenge is October 22nd, 2021.
APPLY HERE- Tata Imagination Challenge 2021