Honeywell | Hiring for Systems Engr I, Apply Now!
Honeywell is Hiring for Systems Engr I. Interested ones can apply.
- requirements analysis
- requirements decomposition
- systems design
- model-based development system design
- systems integration
- systems validation & verification
- customer interaction
- project oversight
- project coordination
- budget/schedule responsibility
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- The individual that quickly analyzes, incorporates,s and applies new information and concepts.
- Diverse and global teaming and collaboration
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the organization
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done.
- Ability to adapt to change with ease
- Multi-tasking and has the ability to manage a variety of complicated tasks.
- familiarity with
- an understanding of data structures to provide analytical problem solving