HP-Hiring for the Business analyst- Entry/Trainee, Apply now!
HP is hiring candidates for the position of Business Analyst! Interested candidates can apply.
- Partner closely with Analysts to understand and develop the Project charters and SOWs for projects.
- Help teams to develop and document clear plans to bring analytical solutions from concept to reality.
- Partner with the business support team projects execution team and ensure completeness of all end-to-end process documentation, and data flows.
- Help teams facilitate & support process improvement meetings and workshops, including business process reengineering sessions, brainstorming sessions, and various process improvement events.
- Support process design, documentation, development, and workflow designs.
- Support process owners, stakeholders, and subject matter experts through the processes and manage expectations.
- Conduct market research to stay current with industry trends and best practices in supply chain management.
- Understanding the trends, histograms, pie charts, etc
Skills Required :
- Understanding scientific design and data collection methodologies, tools and analysis packages to collect, validate, and analyze research data.
- Basic Knowledge of cleaning and mining the data in Excel, Power BI, and Python.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery of English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate research plans, proposals, and results.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience including graduate or postgraduate research.