HP is hiring full-time Systems Software Engineer, Salary [Apply Now]
Hiring for full-time Systems Software Engineer
HP has invited the appliance to hire for the "Systems Software Engineer" position in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, Implement and improve those processes, coordinating and executing change control processes that apply to the deployment of images. Accountable and responsible for new image configuration requests through standard defined processes.
- Expertise in Desktop imaging (Creating and Deploying Windows 10) using WAIK/ Windows ADK with MDT 2010/MDT 2012 and higher, SCCM 2007 & SCCM 2012, Windows Deployment Services.
- Participates in complex technical assistance for service requests to develop new Windows 10 core images
- Work with the worldwide PMs and stakeholders to know the customer need and enable value creation for the customer
- Participates in recommending semi-complex upgrades and/or improvements to standardize the customer image platforms.
- Lead during requirement definition, analyze and write specifications and test cases when required.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Demonstrate value creation for the team and business by way of process improvements, automation, standardization
- Actively participate in process improvement initiatives and help ensure overall product quality. Identify process bottlenecks (e.g. with requirements, design, implementation, etc.) and work with appropriate teams for improvement
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Deployment Package creation, roll out, and troubleshooting experience
- 7+ years of progressive experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities
- Must have strong experience with tools like Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), System Center Configuration Manager Operating Deployment (SCCM OSD) Symantec Ghost, DISM & ImageX.
- Hands-on knowledge on the development of secure boot, boot guard (UEFI, BIOS) is preferable.
- Strong PowerShell experience, and ability to understand other scripting languages
- Must have strong debugging and troubleshooting skills Ability to write down and analyze requirements, functional specifications, design specifications, test plans, and documentation
- Ability to affect the anomaly related to working during a fast place and ever-changing global environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills for effective communication. Good presentation skills will be an added advantage.
- MCSE & SCCM certification preferred
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India