IBM | Back End Developers, Apply Now!
IBM is inviting applications for Back End Developers, Interested candidates can apply.
Role and Responsibilities :
- You would be responsible for developing and delivering an automated platform using the latest agile and Cloud-native techniques, tools, and programming languages.
- You’ll work in a dynamic, collaborative environment to understand requirements, design, code, and test innovative applications, and support those applications for our highly valued customers.
- You’ll employ IBM’s Design Thinking to create products that provide a great user experience along with high performance, security, quality, and stability.
- Design and code servers, services, applications, and databases that are reusable, scalable, and meet critical architecture goals.
- Create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) that are clean, well-documented, and easy to use.
- 2 to 12 years of IT industry experience
- Proven industry experience in back-end development with at least 2 years of experience,
- High-level industry experience in full stack development with at least 2 years of experience using multiple coding languages (ideally Node and GO)
- Experienced in Agile methodology and experience in GitHub and ZenHub
- Autonomous and self-learning skills, ability to work independently
- A great team member, working with collaboration and transparency
- Business level English both written and verbal.