IBM is hiring for Software Engineers; Apply Now
IBM has invited the appliance to hire Software Engineers in Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. Interested candidates can apply for this.
At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques, and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- They are seeking candidates with deep knowledge of computer science or related fields to work on challenging research problems at the intersection of AI and SE.
- Specifically, candidates who can put their core ML/NLU skills on Software Engineering problems like code understanding, code representation, code refactoring, code summarization, and other closely related application modernization problems.
- 1 – 8 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience in Machine Learning, Data and Text Mining, Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval, Information Extraction
- Client-facing projects with a ground-up solution and product development.
- Focal point between multiple research teams, product teams, and clients to create a roadmap for the product
- Passion for developing high-quality code and solutions.
- Python - proven programming experience and skills
- Experience with enterprise-quality software development
- Proven programming and system development skills
- Proven Communication Skills
- Graph Theory, RL
- Experience in working in code-based tasks
- J2EE Development
- Distributed systems and applications, Cloud computing, Security
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Employment Type: Full-time