IBM off campus Drive 2022 for Associate Systems Engineer of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc; Apply Now
IBM is inviting candidates of batch 2020/2021 for its hiring process, Bachelors, from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc can apply for their Hiring process.
- Course Completion Year: 2020/2021 only with less than 2 years of experience
- BE/B.Tech/ME/ M.Tech/MCA/ MSc in CS/ IT/ Mathematics OR other Semi IT/ circuit branches with 6.0 CGPA Or 60%(Calculation of qualifying marks =Sum of marks obtained divided by Sum total of maximum marks obtainable. All subjects will be considered including elective/optional subjects)
- No Active Backlog
- Fluent interpersonal skills (written and spoken)
- You will be focusing on individual/ team objectives and involve yourself in the development of professional effectiveness.
- In the role, you will design applications, write codes, test, debug and maintain Software Applications across various platforms and technologies.
- Programming (preferably in Java, Python, Node.js) & Software Development Life Cycle Concepts
Selection Process :
The selection process for these roles will be conducted online in two steps: IBM online test and a virtual interview. Eligible candidates who fill the form within the deadline will undergo the IBM online test.
ME/MTech/M.Sc: INR 4.90 LPA
BE/BTech/MCA: INR 4.50 LPA