IBM | Technical Support Engineer – Sterling OMS, Apply by 21 October 2022.
IBM is hiring for the post of Technical Support Engineer – Sterling OMS!
IBM (Global)International Business Machines Corporation, known as IBM, is the largest computer maker in the world. The company's nickname is Big Blue, given by IBM's group of a uniformly dressed salesman, whose dark suits and white shirt was worn by the company's leader Thomas Watson, Sr.Thomas Watson transformed CTR into a world leader in IT.
- 0-3 years of experience
- Core Java/ JEE preferred or any programming language proficiency
- Troubleshooting skills esp Java code/ logs/ Database troubleshooting skills (DB2 or Oracle)/ Troubleshooting JMS/ MQ
- The customer-facing role includes shifts/weekend support on a rotation basis
- Quick learner and ability to pick up new products on on-prem and cloud
- Bachelor's Degree
- Design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye, and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do
- Work on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide
- Use the latest software development tools, techniques, and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud
Mumba, Maharastra, India.