ICTS Workshop "Trapped Atoms, Molecules And Ions"
Overview: International Center of Theoretical Sciences is organizing an Online School and Discussion Meeting on "Trapped Atoms, Molecules, And Ions". The goal of this online school and discussion meeting is to update students and researchers with the recent developments in Ultracold Trapped Atomic, Molecular and Ionic systems. The primary emphasis will be on experimental aspects.
Date of Workshop: 10 May 2021 to 22 May 2021
Topics to be Covered:
- Trapped ion quantum computing and simulation
- Rydberg systems
- Ultracold molecules and mixtures
- Emergent topics in AMO sciences
Eligibility: Young researchers and students (who have completed at least 1 year of MSc by May 2021).
- Venue: Online
- Application Start Date: March 1, 2021
- Application Deadline: 15 April 2021