IIIT Allahabad e-FDP on Machine Learning and Optimization
Faculty Development Programme on
Machine Learning and Optimization [Online Mode]
(1st to 5th February 2021)
MLO Lab, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad with the support of AICTE Training And Learning (ATAL) Academy Programmes is organizing a Faculty Development Programme on Machine Learning and Optimization. This will start from the 1st February 2021 and will end on the 5th February 2021.
The following topics will be covered in this e-FDP by IIIT Allahabad,
- Introduction to Machine Learning (ML)
- Regression: LASSO & Ridge Regression
- K-mean, K-NN, and Bayesian Classification
- Dimensionality Reduction: PCA and ICA
- Perceptron & Logistic Regression
- Support Vector Machine
- Artificial Neural Network
- Optimization for MLand DL and Evolutionary Algorithms
- Deep Learning (DL)
- Representation & Transfer Learning
- Autoencoders, CNN, RNN, and GAN
- Hands-on using Google Collab.
- Use of Scikit-Learn, Pytorch, and Tensor Flow
- Prof. Shekhar Verma
- Dr. Manoj Thakur
- Dr. Amioy Kumar
- Dr. Jagdish Chand Bansal
There is no registration fee for this event.