NIT Patna | Joint Online FDP of Medical Image Processing, Apply by August 20, 2022
Joint Online Faculty Development Programme.Medical Image Processing 22nd August - 2nd September 2022. Organized by MNIT Jaipur, NIT Patna, IIT Roorkee & PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur.
- Machine Learning basics: Regression, Classification – Decision Trees, Naïve Bayesian Classifier, Clustering, SVM
- Data Processing: Dimensionality, Reduction, Principal Component Analysis.
- Deep Learning basics: NN, CNN Models, Object Detection Methods, RCNN, SegmentaUnit, Unit model, LSTM, BiLSTM, Transformers, Generative Adversarial Networks (GAN), TypGANs GAN’s and Applications, Medical image segmentation, Covid Detection, Heart Beat Classification.
- Visualization, Programming, Python for Data Science: Normal Python, NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib,
- Deep Learning usingGoogle colab,
- Scikit, Keras, and TensorFlow: Practice on ML topics.
- Instructor-led online sessions
- Opportunities to connect with experts from academia, industry, and government
- Certificate of completion on successful completion of the course with full access to the course material.
Indian Participants –
- Academic (student/faculty): 500 INR
- Industry Participants and Others: 1000 INR
Foreign Participants –
- Academic (student/faculty): - Rs. 500/-
- Others - Rs. 1000/-
Rest of the countries
- Fee - US$ 60 or British £ 50
- Bank Name: Indian Bank
- Account Name: NIT Patna
- Account No.: 50380476798
- IFSC Code: IDIB000B810
Last Date for Registration: August 20, 2022
Venue and Time:
The workshop will be conducted online using the Zoom platform daily for four hours in two sessions.