NIT Sikkim | ATAL FDP on "Cloud Forensics: Techniques, Challenges and Research Directions"
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering National Institute of Technology Sikkim is organizing One Week Online Atal Faculty Development Program On "Cloud Forensics: Techniques, Challenges, and Research Directions".
- The FDP will help the faculties and researchers to inculcate different ideas in their teaching and research by attaining the knowledge of the various facets of cloud forensics but not limited to Cloud Computing, Incident Handling, Digital Forensics, Network Forensics, Hypervisor Investigation, and Various Forensic Tools
Date of Workshop:
- 18th October 2021 – 22nd October 2021
- Introduction of Digital Forensics in Cloud
- Recovery of overwritten data from Virtual Environment
- Integrity and trustworthiness of forensic data
- Vulnerabilities in Cloud management portal
- Detection of the malicious activities in Cloud
- Intelligence processes for real-time investigation
- Segregation of potential evidence in a multitenant system
- Synchronization of timestamps
- Missing terms in Service Level Agreement
- Testability, validation, and scientific principles for cloud forensics
- Hands-on using Forensics Tools
Who can Participate:
- Faculty members from any branch of Engineering, and Science.
- Research scholars pursuing Ph.D. and PG students.
- Scientists/ Engineers/ Managers/ from Industry/ Govt/ R&D Organizations.
- Those who are involved in policymaking from government or nongovernment organizations can also participate.
- There is no registration fee for any participants.
- An Online Test will be conducted at the end of the program. The certificates shall be issued to those participants who have attended the program with a minimum of 80% attendance and scored a minimum of 60% marks on the test.