IIIT Naya Raipur International CNF on "Advanced Topics in Mathematics", Apply by Sept. 30th, 2021
International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur, India, is organizing The Second International Workshop on Advanced Topics in Mathematics.
Date of workshop:
08 - 12 October 2021
- Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- Bio-Fluid Mechanics and Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Algebraic Coding Theory and Cryptography
- Codes for Distributed Storage, Quantum Communication, DNA Storage and Code-based Cryptography
- Financial Mathematics and Numerical Methods
- Probabilistic Numerics and Fractional Calculus
- Prof. Bimal Kumar Roy, ISI Kolkata.
- Prof. Sudhir Ghorpade, IIT Bombay
- Prof. H. Q. Dinh, Kent State University, USA.
- Prof. Thomas Kruse, University of Giessen, Germany.
- Prof. Anuj Mubayi, Arizona State University, USA.
- Prof. Siddhartha P Chakrabarty, IIT Guwahati.
- Prof. Manish K. Gupta, DAIICT India.
- Prof. Anindya Goswami, IISER Pune.
- Prof. Dharmendra Tripathi, NIT Uttarakhand.
- Prof. Amelia Kumar Nayak, IIT Roorkee
- Paper presentations (Faculty / Students): 354 INR.
- Attendees (without paper presentation): 118 INR.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online by filling the form.
- Registration Open on August 02, 2021
- Registration End on September 30, 2021.