NIT Jamshedpur International CNF on "Recent Advances in Pure and Applied Algebra" [Apply Now]
Department of Mathematics, Indian Institute of Technology Jamshedpur is organizing The International Workshop on "Recent Advances in Pure and Applied Algebra".
Date of workshop:
October 26-28, 2021
- Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- Bio-Fluid Mechanics and Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Algebraic Coding Theory and Cryptography
- Codes for Distributed Storage, Quantum Communication, DNA Storage and Code-based Cryptography
- Financial Mathematics and Numerical Methods
- Probabilistic Numerics and Fractional Calculus
- Dr. Shiv Datt Kumar, MNNIT Allahabad, India
- Dr. Ashish Srivastava, St. Louis University, St. Louis, USA
- Dr. Vinay Kuma, Govt. of India, Delhi, India
- Dr. Sunder Lal, Dr. B R Ambedkar University
- Dr. Ali JabAllah, The University of Sharjah, UAE
- Dr. Ayman Badawi, American University of Sharjah, UAE
- Dr. Ashokji Gupta, IIT BHU, Varanasi
- Free for all participants.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to apply online by filling the form.
- Registration Deadline: September 15, 2021
- Submission Deadline: September 15, 2021
- Acceptance Notification: To be updated
- Conference Dates: October 26-28, 2021