IIITDM Jabalpur International Conference "Control, Automation, Power and Signal Processing (CAPS 2021)
Overview: Aim of this International Conference on “Control, Automation, Power and Signal Processing” is to bring together academicians, leading engineers, industry researchers, designers, and research scholar to exchange and share their experiences, ideas, emerging issues, and challenges of Control, Automation, Power and Signal processing. All scientists, engineers, and students who are interested in theoretical and practical aspects of these allied areas are welcome to CAPS-2021.
- Control: Adaptive, learning and robust control; Nonlinear systems; Networked control; Sensor networks; Complex systems; Multi-agent systems; Co-operative control; Process control and instrumentation; Identification and estimation; Modelling and optimization;
- Automation: Man-machine interface and interactions; Process and Industrial automation; Intelligent automation; Factory Modelling and simulation; Network-based systems; Automation in energy systems; Automation in life sciences and healthcare; Planning, scheduling, and coordination; Instrumentation systems; Biomedical instrumentation and applications.
- Power: Modern Power and Smart Energy Systems - stability, operation, and control, Power system economics and electricity markets, Wide-area monitoring and system protection, Smart grid architectures, networking and models, Cyber-physical systems, Computational intelligence in power and energy systems.
- Signal Processing: All aspects of the protocols and processes required for the future communication systems to operate better and the applications to utilize the full potential offered by the current and the emerging networking infrastructure are also encompassed.
- Paper Submission Open: February 01, 2021
- Paper Submission Deadline: May 31, 2021
- Notification of Review: September 15, 2021
- Camera-Ready Paper Due: October 15, 2021
- Registration: October 15, 2021