IIITDM | Workshop on Research Opportunities in “Semiconductor Materials and Devices” 22nd to 26th October 2021
- Dept. of ECE of Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITD&M), Kancheepuram, is organizing a workshop on Research Opportunities in“Semiconductor Materials and Devices” ROSMD-2021.
- Interested participants can apply for the same.
Date of Workshop:
- 22nd to 26th October 2021
- A new scope for researchers in Semiconductor material and devices including 2-D materials.
- Nanoscale Device Modeling and Simulation with MATLAB, TCAD & Python.
- Device Fabrication and available platforms in India.
- Introduction to advanced technical writing and plotting tools like LATEX & Origin.
- Development in the existing technologies such as VLSI and ULSI Technology.
- Devices such as High-frequency Devices, Compound semiconductors, Optoelectronics, Photovoltaics, Flexible & Organic Electronics, Memristor, etc.
- Prof. Chennupati Jagadish
- Prof. Jean-Pierre Raskin
- Prof. Yogesh H Chauhan
- Prof. Mayank Srivastava
- Prof. Jawar Singh
- Nishant Sukla
Who can Apply:
- Ph.D. Scholars
- Faculty Members from academic institutes
- Industry professionals and consultants
- Researchers and UG/PG students
- Faculty/Academicians Rs. 944
- Industry Professionals Rs. 944
- Ph.D. scholars/UG/PG Students Rs. 590
- Last date for registration: 19-Oct-2021
- Intimation to participants: 20-Oct-2021
- Last date of receiving payment: 19-Oct-2021
- Course dates: 22-Oct-2021 to 26-Oct-2021