IIM Calcutta launched an online course on Business Analytics for Strategic and Tactical Level Decision Making
Business Analytics for Strategic and Tactical Level Decision Making
February 01 (Monday) – February 07 (Sunday), 2021
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT CALCUTTA has launched the online course on Business Analytics for Strategic and Tactical Level Decision Making. The director of the program is Prof. Saibal Chattopadhyay & Prof. Uttam Kumar Sarkar.
The following topics will be covered in this online course,
- Success and failure case studies of business analytics
- Statistical ways in aiding business decisions under uncertainty
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning approaches in shaping business decisions
- Regression analytics
- Forecasting analytics
- Artificial neural networks and deep learning in aiding business decisions
- Structural analytics and organizational power and control
- Networking effects in compounding difficulties of managers in decision making
- Emerging areas in predictive analytics in the business context
Middle level and senior-level managers involved in tactical and strategic decision making in any organization caring for data-driven and data-aided decision making.