IIM Calcutta | Live Program on Interpersonal Effectiveness and Leadership Excellence
- Indian Institute Of Management Calcutta is organizing an Online live program on "Interpersonal Effectiveness and Leadership Excellence."
- This Programme will help people to understand about self and develop their interpersonal effectiveness as well as leadership skills.
Date of Workshop:
- August 16 (Monday) to August 21 (Saturday), 2021
- Understanding Self and Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Building Leadership Potential and Skills
Who can Apply:
- The Programme as such is useful for all managers/executives/administrators irrespective of their functions, hierarchical position, and business involvement ‐ be it in the private/public sector organizations, multinational companies, government organizations, or non‐governmental organizations.
How to Apply:
- You can apply/nominate your personnel by clicking on the "Apply Now" link corresponding to the particular MDP, as appearing on our online calendar available at: https://iimcal.ac.in/mdp/mdp-calendar.
- Once the candidature(s) is(are) approved, the sponsoring authority or participant (in case of self‐nomination) will be intimated over email along with the Payment Advice seeking program fees in advance.
- Program fees can be remitted online through Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT/RTGS).
- Upon remitting the fees online, kindly intimate the CMDP office with the UTR No./relevant transaction details through email so that we can connect your remittance to your nomination(s)
- The Programme fee for each participant will be Rs. 82,000/- plus applicable taxes.
- A discount of 10% on the Programme fees can be availed by an organization if it nominates at least 4 participants for a particular MDP.
Mode of Delivery – Live Online – Zoom platform will be used.