ROINET “Brillianz” a Fintech Business Idea Contest | Prizes worts 50000
Overview: ROINET presents “Brillianz” a Fintech Business Idea Contest. It’s a detailed presentation of an
entrepreneur’s idea, business model, marketing strategy, competitive analysis, and financial plan.
- The individual or group participants (max 4) need to submit their business plan by 31st May (in word or pdf format only). Only top 3 finalists will present the business idea to the panel.
How to Enter:
- Registration will take place online only. Participants will have to fill & submit the google form for registration.
- The last date to complete the online registration process is 20th April. Any application submitted post the given date will not be considered.
- After completion of the registration process, a hard copy or soft copy of the complete business plan to be prepared in word or pdf and submitted before 31st May. No PPT formats to be used at this stage.
- No PPT formats to be used at this stage.
- Top 3 finalists will be declared by 30th June, and will get a chance to present their
Fintech Business Idea among Panel Members.
- How well was the concept explained?
- How reasonable, sustainable, and scalable is a new concept?
- Is there a genuine need for the product or service?
- How well was the target market defined?
- What is the size and growth of the market?
- What is the consumers' willingness to pay for the product/service?
- Is the description clear?
- Is the product feasible?
- How easily it can be duplicated?
- Is there a presence of potential substitutes for the product?
- Have the current and potential competitors, competitive response
- Analysis of strengths and weaknesses been adequately defined? and many more
After the final presentation, the winner will be declared. No 1st or 2nd runner ups. The contest
winner will get the following-
Long term association with the company
- 20th April – Registration Deadline
- 31st May – Business Idea Submission (Hard/Soft Copy)
- 20th June – Declaration of Finalists
- 30th June – Top 3 Finalists Presentation & Contest Winner will be declared