IIRS ISRO FREE Online Certificate Course on Space Technology & Applications with Certificate
- Indian Institute of Remote Sensing Indian Space Research Organisation Department of Space, Government of India Online Certificate Course on Space Technology & Applications.
- The program also attracts the young generation to build their career in the area of space science and its applications. IIRS outreach program was initiated in the year 2007 with 312 participants from twelve universities in India.
- Mode- Online through the Internet
- The content of the IIRS Distance Learning Program (DLP) focuses on teaching basic and advanced topics in the field of Remote Sensing, GIS, GNSS, and its applications.
- The online sessions delivered under this program are interactive and delivered by Subject Matter Experts (SME) from ISRO and other International Institute of repute.
- The online courses are delivered through indigenous active learning platforms i.e. Electronic Collaborative Learning and Knowledge Sharing System (E-CLASS) of IIRS.
Date of Workshop:
- May 31, 2021, to June 04, 2021
- Step 1- The participant will create his/her account on the IIRS e-learning website and activate the account through a link revived in his/her email;
- Step 2- The participant will fill the online application and submit proof of employment.
- Step 3- The applications will be reviewed by IIRS and eligible applications will be approved;
- Step 4- On approval of the application, the participant will receive an admission email with login credentials of the IIRS E-CLASS platform;
- Step 5- The participant will join the daily session as per the published course schedule. The attendance of the participant will be automatically recorded by the system.
- Step 6- The participant will submit course feedback through a link available in the E-CLASS platform.
Who can participate?
- Target Participants: School Teachers
How to Register:
- Participants can directly register for the course through an online link.
- Registrations- May 05, 2021, onward
- A limited number of seats. Admission on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- The participants attaining 70% attendance will be awarded a course participation certificate from IIRS-ISRO. The participant will receive a certificate in his/her email.