IIRS , ISRO Workshop on "Machine learning to Deep Learning"
- Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) is organizing one day workshop on “Machine learning to Deep Learning: A journey for remote sensing data classification”.
- IIRS invites you to attend this five days short course on Machine learning to Deep Learning: A journey for remote sensing data classification The short course is scheduled for June 1, 2020..
Date of Workshop:
July 5 - 9, 2021
- Remote Sensing and its sensors of various resolutions. Radiometry and Geometric corrections and Basic understanding of Image.
- Basic classifier to Machine Learning – A Journey
- Methods in Machine Learning: Supervised, Unsupervised, and Reinforcement.
- Fuzzy-based machine learning with application in Temporal data processing.
- Network-based Learning algorithms – ANN to CNN/RNN
Who can Participate?
- This short course is designed for professionals engaged in remote sensing data processing in different applications.
- To participate in this program the interested organizations/ universities/ departments/ Institutes have to identify a coordinator at their end. The identified coordinator will register online his/her Institute as a nodal center in the IIRS website.
- All the participants have to register online through the registration page by selecting his/her organization as the nodal center.
- Date of Workshop: May 12, 2021
- Workshop Fees: There is no course fee for attending this program
- Pre-requisite: Understanding of Basic concepts of Remote Sensing and GIS
- All the participants who attend 70% of sessions of the course live via the e-class portal.
- The participants who attend the course sessions via the IIRS youtube channel should mark their attendance via offline sessions available after 24 hrs.