IISc Bangalore is hiring for Assistant Professor, Apply by 31ˢᵗ October 2021
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) invites applications from exceptionally bright and motivated individuals with an established record of high-quality research and a strong commitment to research as well as teaching under a special recruitment drive for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/PWD categories for Assistant Professor positions in its various academic departments and centers.
- Ph.D., with First Class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) in the preceding degree, and a good academic record throughout.
- A minimum of three years teaching/research/professional experience, excluding the experience gained while pursuing a Ph.D. In exceptional cases, candidates with less than requisite experience will also be considered.
Departments provided :
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- Electrical, Electronics, and Computer Sciences (EECS)
- Mechanical Sciences
- Interdisciplinary Research
Basic pay of Rs. 1,31,400/- along with allowances
How to apply :
Applicants have to apply through the below-provided link to fill the online application form. The documents also should be uploaded along with the application form.